School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Assistant Principal||Cheryl Lasterfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|K Representative||Nicole Hardyemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|1st Representative||Sandra Bryantfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|2nd Representative||Chante Evansemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|3rd Representative||Tahlia Jolicoeurfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|4th Representative||Rode Normanemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|5th Representative||Barry Whitefirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|6th Representative||Alysse Pearsonemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|7th/8th Representative||Teshira Newtonfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|EC Representative||Kelley Jozwiakowskiemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|Enrichment Representative||Laleza Yornfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|Teacher Assistant Representative||LaKeesha Hendersonemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|Courtney Derrick||Literacy Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|Alexandria Price (McPherson)||Math Coachemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|Brenda Alston-Hasan||K-2 Deanfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/19|
|Sequeira Lawler||3-5 Deanemail@example.com||8/28/19|
|Tamara Luckey||Dean of Culturefirstname.lastname@example.org||9/25/19|
|Parent Representative / PTSA President||TBD|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
DATES: Third Wednesday of Each Month at 3:15 pm
|August 28th, 2019||3:15 pm|
|September 18th, 2019||3:15 pm|
|October 23rd, 2019||3:15 pm|
|November 20th, 2019||3:15 pm|
|January 15th, 2020||3:15 pm|
|February 19th, 2020||3:15 pm|
|March 18th, 2020||3:15 pm|
|April 15th, 2020||3:15 pm|
|May 20th, 2020||3:15 pm|